PRE INSPECTION TIPS
In order to help us give you the best evaluation of your home, here are a few things you can do prior to your termite inspection.
- Remove storage from areas under sinks in the kitchen and bathrooms.
- Remove storage from the area within two feet of the exterior of the house.
- Remove storage in the interior of the garage two feet away from the walls.
- Trim back bushes or ground cover that conceals the walls or foundation.
- Unlock all exterior gates and interior doors to all rooms/structures that are to be inspected.
- Make provisions for your pets during the hours of the inspection.
- If your home is built on a raised foundation, the inspector will need to go underneath the house. Make sure that the access opening to the sub area is not blocked by storage.
- Advise the inspector of any known problems.